Parasailing at Downwind Sails will make your vacation to
Myrtle Beach the experience of a lifetime.
Join us daily at Downwind Sails for your parasailing adventure of a lifetime! Ride out deep into the ocean on a banana boat with your family and friends to soar 300 feet above the Grand Strand area, all while witnessing spectacular scenery and sea creatures below.
Our professional and experienced staff works to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable trip out on the water with us. In order to make this happen, we ask that you follow a few simple rules and regulations. You must be at least 42 inches tall to take part in any of our activities and there is a 450lb weight limit per flight. Depending on the weather and water conditions, we accommodate people of all shapes, sizes, and disabilities. If you have any concerns at all about your safety or ability on the water, please do not hesitate to stop by our location or give us a call and our friendly staff will provide you with the answers you are looking for. Our parasailing adventures are based on reservations and we recommend that you book a date and time over the phone, online, or in person in order to avoid wait times, but walk-ups are always welcome!
- Single, Double, or Triple flights available with a 450 lb weight limit per flight
- 30-45 minute excursions including a banana boat ride to and from the parasail boat and a 10 minute flight in the air
- You will get wet, so our friendly office staff will gladly store your valuables safely and securely on the shore
- Capture the moments with our professional photo staff and take home your experience on SD memory cards
- Up to 6 people can travel out to one of ou rparasail boats at a time
- Your safety is our number one priority as we abide by all rules and regulations of flight and transportation on the water!
- 10 MINUTE LONG FLIGHTS!